I wanna go on a roadtrip. I think i'm gonna go on a roadtrip. I haven't decided where. One of my nationwide friends in Arizona wants me to visit. I have two friends in Arizona. I could visit them. I'd like to go with people. But that seems unlikely. So if no one wants to go with me, I don't mind going by myself. I need to go away. Atlanta isn't away; it's down the street. So I wanna go far. I'm also considering Canada, but that would have to be July if I did that because I don't know when it starts to get cold up there again, and I don't want to run into that shit. Anyway. I don't know. I'm excited about moving out. Being ignored is getting old. I'll fold and pack my things tonight and tomorrow. I hope one day we can be friends. And that I stop lookin at her like a lost dog, even though most days she speaks to Roxie more than me. I'm going to see a movie tonight.
And I think i'm starting to realize that once you get in a field like this, you may never wanna leave. Not because you make oodles of money or you enjoy every minute of it, but because the work is never done. But that's why I need to be a millionaire. Not only so I can be debt-free and have an entourage of small jewish men dressed in suits and look reminiscent of the cast of the Daily Show, but so i can drive a Honda and donate most of my shit to stuff like this and open up centers and shit and name them after someone else. Or make some better shit for childrens' homes or foster care or something. I guess I'm thinkin about that cuz we just got a call that a child ran away.
Silversun Pickups is an awesome band..they remind of Yo La Tengo. Which...is an awesome band. My car has a few problems. But I have faith that it won't disappoint on my roadtrip.
The Greatest Light Is The Greatest Shade - The Joy Formidable
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am:
- Otherwise known as Gingivitis
- They call me Tay Sachs. I leave 'em breathless.
No comments:
Post a Comment