Thursday, November 12, 2009

This Will Make You Love Again.

I went to a party Saturday. I knew my ex was going to be there. I knew she had a date. I didn't have a date. Well, I did. She came through at the last minute. I wanted either her or no one. We had dates. We said 2 words to each other the whole night, but it wasn't awkward. Not much.
She texts me Tuesday saying she hasn't found the picture of my mom I'd lost, but did find box of randoms and some shoes, and since i'm never on that side, where can we meet to drop them off?
She also texts that she wants to work out a schedule where I can see Roxie.
she also texts that I seem happy, she's happy,and one day it'd be nice to work toward homie status again.
I feel good.
I'm glad she's doing well; that's all I wanted. I never thought I'd get my friend back, but I never said I knew everything. I know it takes time. I'm not retarded. I'm just glad the time is here. Cuz seriously, we were epic friends, lol.

No comments:

I am:

My photo
They call me Tay Sachs. I leave 'em breathless.

The Watchful Eye