Friday, March 19, 2010
Ready, Able.
That song is awesome. That video is awesome. I need some artfag friends lol. I think I might do a collage...maybe this weekend? I'm gonna get some varnish. I gotta do something artsy cuz i'm gettin ornery and weird and handsy. I don't think I really had anything to say. I really just wanted to post that video, lol. I actually have a lot to say, but none of it is worth typing, lol. But I do know, i'm goin to a show tonight, and the movies tomorrow, and the symphony sunday, and i'm freakin excited about all threes. I hope the weather is nice Sunday; I think it will be. It's almost spring! And my life is starting over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am:
- Otherwise known as Gingivitis
- They call me Tay Sachs. I leave 'em breathless.
No comments:
Post a Comment