It's April and I've gone all Leon the Professional on a nigga. Well not really, but I haven't much interest in forming close bonds with anyone.Probably because I plan to leave like, now. I hung out with my ex all weekend. Like, every waking moment. And it was awesome. I didn't have to explain anything to her. She got all my ridiculous jokes, and added to them. And we scoured the internet for possible pussy for her trip at the end of the month, lol. I can dig it.
all my shit broke at once, and since I'm over it, it ain't so bad. I'll fix my fridge, I'll get my car towed, I'll get hired somewhere, I can do laundry somewhere else.
I forgot what else I was gonna say.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am:
- Otherwise known as Gingivitis
- They call me Tay Sachs. I leave 'em breathless.
No comments:
Post a Comment