Saturday, October 2, 2010
I'm coming back.
I think i'm gonna hang out over here for a while. It's quiet, and the rest of the sites I go to...there's too much. And it's stressing me out. Yes, there's the option to sign the fuck out and walk outside, but outside is expensive. All I can think is 'that's gas.' That, and my friends are on the other side of town. It's whatever, though. I like quiet. I could use quiet. I should also start trying to wake up earlier. I might feel less sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am:
- Otherwise known as Gingivitis
- They call me Tay Sachs. I leave 'em breathless.
1 comment:
Hey don't be sad, it's so beautiful outside. Here in Houston we only get a couple of weeks like this a year. Get a pair of rollerblades and go fly with the wind! And move to the part of town where your friends live. I did that myself once, it makes life so much easier :)
Post a Comment