Friday, January 23, 2009
All the world's a stage.
Ok so the Prez has been in office for like, four days, right? And man people are like, really focused on what, or WHO Michelle is wearing, what colors her kids are wearing, what they order on their burgers, Sasha doesn't like strawberry milkshakes and Melia (yeah i butchered that spelling) watches Law and Order:SVU but doesn't like Criminal Intent. My point is, I love being a voyeur, but only for porn. I don't want to know this much about the famous. I don't want to know this much about the president's kids. It's not that I don't care, it's that I don't like this much personal information about them just being out there for everyone to see. I feel like everyone should be allowed to some privacy, and especially as girls who're about to enter their teenage years? I don't want the media to be covering her first period or something (because I really think they'd go that far.) I feel like even though they are the First family, they should have a right to privacy. I know they've only been in office for four days so everything is still new and hopefully and shiny, but an unsolicited peek into their privates lives to find out that the youngest hates pickles is too much for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am:
- Otherwise known as Gingivitis
- They call me Tay Sachs. I leave 'em breathless.
2 comments:
yeah people are being so ridiculous and SO fast about it all...
I was listening to the radio yesterday and some fools have already made Sasha and Malia dolls and calendars. These products have not been authorized by the mother or father...how rude!
People be so out of line!!!!
Dolls and Calanders? Dude that's so creepy!
Post a Comment