http://www.colorquiz.com/
So there are no questions, just a bunch of colors, you pick them in order that yuo like, then you pick them again in the order that you like. And based on your order they have all these preconceived notions about what's goin on in that big sexy brain-a-yearn. I took it, and it was a little disconcerting how accurate it was, not because 'ooh it's the internet and I feel like the KGB is watchin me' or some shit, but because it's stuff I already know about my sitcheeashins and whatnot.
Proceed.
Your Existing Situation
Readily participates in things affording excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.
Your Stress Sources
An existing situation or relationship is unsatisfactory, but she feels unable to change it to bring about the sense of belonging which she needs. Unwilling to expose her vulnerability, she therefore continues to resist this state of affairs, but feels dependent on the attachment. This not only depresses her. but makes her irritable and impatient, producing considerable restlessness and the urge to get away from the situation, either actually or, at least, mentally. Ability to concentrate may suffer.
Your Restrained Characteristics
The situation is preventing her from establishing herself, but she feels she must make the best of things as they are.Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity, but tries to avoid conflict.
Feels that things stand in her way, that circumstances are forcing her to compromise and forgo some pleasures for the time being.
Your Desired Objective
Needs a change in her circumstances or in her relationships which will permit relief from stress. Seeking a solution which will open up new and better possibilities and allow hopes to be fulfilled.
Your Actual Problem
Anxiety and restless dissatisfaction, either with circumstances or with unfulfilled emotional requirements, have produced stress. She feels misunderstood, disoriented, and unsettled. This drives her into a search for new conditions or relationships, in the hope that these might offer greater contentment and peace of mind.
So Lemme 'splain.
I mean, it basically explains itself. I have a job now, (thank de lawd) and I can't WAIT to start that shit. I always had these shit jobs, and I stayed at them for like, 4 months tops because I knew I was expendable. I dont' like being expendable. They were always 'crew members' or 'team workers', but really anyone can do that shit. It took like, no skill. The jobs were flexible and easy to get. So now I have a real job where I get to do stuff and feel needed WHICH, is great because i'm getting tired of feeling like I can be replaced, or like i'm in the way. And i'm tired of being bored. I want to go on roadtrips; that whole exhiliration thing? Completely true. Like, if someone wanted to take me skydiving, or give me a really cool project at work, or offer me a line of coke that I was certain wasn't amped with rat poison, I'd totally accept! Because I'm stagnant and it's driving me insane.! And here I was trying to convince myself that I was just being lazy and full of shit when I wasn't working, or when things weren't changing. It occured to me about two weeks ago that no, I wasn't being trifling like I was trying to make myself feel I was, but I really needed to clear my head. Not the Callies Torres method of clearing my head (although some sex would not have been turned down if the person is considerably attractive), but nothing was happening not because I wasn't trying, but because I didn't know which direction to start from. I didn't have money to move, I couldn't find a job here or there, my resume sucked, I wasn't QUITE finished with school so I couldn't say I was, and people kept calling me for money I didn't have which was stressing me out and pissing me off and making my head inside parts all muddled and crazy, and I was sexually frustrated and thought I was ugly, which sounds minor, but I hated my hair and didn't wanna interview anyone because I couldn't get my hair to look right. But now I have a job. So. Now, for the first time ever, I have a plan. And I don't do plans. I don't haev dates; that'll just piss me off. But I know that I'm trying to figure out where I want to move next year, and I'm going to finish up my degree next year when I get some money, and I cut my hair slightly, so it looks a ton better, and I'm not really worried about sex because I'm in Mobile and that'll never happen because everyone here is either boo'd, psycho or has the syph. and lately I've made some pretty cool friends, and that's bettered my mood considerably, although when I think about the fact that I just met these awesome people and they're moving to Denver in March, i get a little peeved considering one lived in my same dorm building like four years ago and we TOTALLY coulda been roaddogs but that's neither here nor thurr. Anyway, point is, 2008 sucked. I don't usually do the whole 'new year new me' thing because I think it you wanna change, a year is a long-ass time to wait to do it. But things just so happened to work out toward the end of last year, effectively making 2009 my year. Anyway. My dog has to pee. I'm going now.
No comments:
Post a Comment