Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I deleted my Twitter account.

Because it serves to do nothing but piss me off.

So I wanted to buy a bike and I went to Toys R Us for a credit card and got declined. And now my car's acting more retarded than it did, which sucks, because I have like, countrywide plans this summer, including Pensacola next week, which is only an hour away, but I mean..if I don't have a car, I can't go. Fuk.
No Doubt's performing for the first time in almost ten years in Atlanta July 7th. I intend to be there. Some people from a random internet forum I frequent are gathering in Nashville July 12th. I wanna be there too because 1) i like people and 2) never been to Nashville. I don't think I need any other excuse. And also I get paid that weekend so hell yes. I have plans. What I don't have, is money. What I don't have is a second job. What I don't have is a fucking way out. Me and this guy want to make a movie but neither of us can come up with a script. All I have in my head is some people gathered aruond a campfire. I don't know what thety're talking about, why they're around a campfire or how these people know each other. But they're there. It's gonna be a short. And someone's gonna be wearing a tobogan, even though it's summer. I got a fortune cookie yesterday: "Pursue your wishes aggressively." I'm at that place again..that place I was about six months ago where I didn't know where to start, except now I'm employed and I don't know where to start. I'm paying for stuff now. But I don't make enough to make a fucking dent.
I'm going to lunch.

2 comments:

Rad-a-two-ee said...

eff that toys r us nonsense hit up walmart. i got a 20in huffy for 30bux. i was pissed my dad threw out the bmx i was building so i told him id replace it w another and copped a little peice of crap but they have adult bikes too.

Anonymous said...

Being someone's last ditch friend is better than being someone who would be someones friend but that person has tons of friends and never gives you a shot to be more than an aquaintance even though y'all have tons in common. and the people around the fire should be there because it's a summer camp reunion but they all kinda hate each other and someone dies on the trail and they left the body in a canoe and it drifted away and they are chasing it down the stream.

I am:

My photo
They call me Tay Sachs. I leave 'em breathless.

The Watchful Eye