I logged on to Facebook and saw my old roommate's status: "I JusT HeARD tHe BaBY's HeArTBeaT ~ GoD iS AwEsOme" {TruLy A bLeSsInG}.
Aside from the fact that she's obviously gone retarded since we were roommates...BITCH. You are SANGLE. You are 2...3? 23 years old. You live in motherfucking Troy, Alabama. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLESSING. Like, I don't know nan other people other than nigros who get knocked up while still livin in the dorms and not havin a real job or a husband and say 'Whoa de lawd done blessted me wif the joy ov givvin burf!' Cuz if that was me, 1) I'da BEEN got an abortion (you gotta excuse my grammar; this is surrious bidniss.) and 2) if it was too late in the term, I'd be up in a corner for three weeks straight in a dark room cryin my eyes out because how the fuck is I'm gon raise a child workin part-time at the campus booksto'? Blargh. I'm too lazy to FULLY AND COMPLETELY go into how retarded this is, and how black people (and other people too, but be damned if black people aren't ESSTRA guilty of this) bring religion in as a scapegoat for being responsible for their own actions.
In other news, my coworker steps further and further out of the closet with each passing day. I may suggest she try either the 'Lady Golfer' or the 'Rosie Out' next time she gets her hair done.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am:
- Otherwise known as Gingivitis
- They call me Tay Sachs. I leave 'em breathless.
5 comments:
that type of shit boggles my mind as well!!
ok... I laughed and all... but this is sirrrrrrious bidnes
gah the least you can do is offer the child some sage words of wisdom if she solicits it: TAKE YO ASS DOWN TUDDA WELFAAARE.
Have a baby by me baby, be on welfare!
But you have to admit that some of our most successful people in the country were born into similar situations.
So maybe in her life, this is a blessing, because you don't know what other kind of things she might be going through. This might be just the blessing she needs to get her life together.
lol @ have a baby by me & be on welfare.
Post a Comment