Tuesday, December 29, 2009
OSB...Yeasayer is comin out with an album in o'10!
So i'm listenin to some Yeasayer song that's on a playlist i downloaded, and i type it in cuz i'm all 'I ain't be done heard of dis befo'!' and it takes me to some Kanye Weast blog (i know, right?) and lo and befuckinghold; Yeasayer is releasing a new album in o'10. That is just glorious news. Tomorrow is New Years Eve. Or a day really close to it; I haven't paid attention to the date since the 23rd. Me and the lady are goin to New Orleans. It's gonna be awesome. I want me a handgrenade, even though it's gonna be 15 degrees outside. I forgot what I was gonna write. I keep wanting to write a blog and then i get here and have boring fingervomit. More like fingerdrool; fingervomit would at least be projectile so it'd be all kinds of matter comin out of them. But this...it's just drewl. One substance. Two if you've been eating pork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am:
- Otherwise known as Gingivitis
- They call me Tay Sachs. I leave 'em breathless.
2 comments:
drewl or no drewl... you gotta give the girlies what they want.
new orleans, sounds fun!! i'm green with envy :)
Post a Comment