Monday, May 24, 2010

Dick.

Ok so this is about to sound petty as hell but it really bothers me and i'm debating on whether or not to say anything.

A year ago, I moved out from my ex and we had a falling out. I'd expressed discontent in an online forum at the fact that I left my dick at her house. She saw it (still not sure how, since I'd posted it on a site she did not frequent, unless she had another profile; whatever) and sent me an angry text talkin about 'I didn't pay $70 for a dick so you could fuck another chick with it!' Well. Given the topic, I though the semantics of who actually paid for it would have been petty, so I didn't correct her. It was my dick, and although it was bought for the two of us, after we broke up, I did intend to wrap it up and use it on someone else. Anyway, some months later, I moved into my own place (I'd been rooming with a guy) and I collected the rest of my things from her house. I opened the box where my dick lay, and it was missing. I didn't think much of it; I figured she'd obliterated it or, at the very least, burned it in effigy. Well today I'm helping her look for her GPS system and I open a drawer on a nightstand and lo, there it is in it's 8 inch glory, in a location that can only imply that it is used at least semi-regularly. Imagine that. A dick I paid not the $70 she quoted, but $83 for. I remember where I got it, when I got it, what time of day I got it. I remember the guy putting the harness on it because it was REALLY difficult to get it on there. I also filled out an application that same day, lol. I remember dropping the packaging off at the dumpster, then running upstairs and putting it on and runnin around the house doin what's now referred to as the Dick Slang. That was my dick. My dick that I saved up $83 out of two jobs I was working after bills and whatnot. I wasn't even worried about that dick. I'd have been fine if she threw it out. I thought she was genuinely angry over the fact that i wanted to use something we shared with someone else. But now that I know she's gettin her back blown out by someone else with a dick that I paid for? That's really ...I don't know. It doesn't work.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this.

Mocka said...

Damn... that was your dick son... :(

MsFoley said...

Dude! That was SO fucked up of her! Besides being more than a little bit bizarre / possibly-indicating-psychosis behavior. You broke up, but she still wants YOUR dick to be the one fucking her?? That's just weird.

Anonymous said...

is it wrong that this post made me giggle some? anyway, listen to mocka. sorry you're getting effed over--literally, by her. you have all the right to reclaim the schlong if you wanted to!

Anonymous said...

i love this. it isn't but it is funny... dont me to bask in your discontent

Anonymous said...

*mean...karma

I am:

My photo
They call me Tay Sachs. I leave 'em breathless.

The Watchful Eye